Are you in need of some you-time, but do you want something other than a ‘standard’ holiday? Our autumn ROOTREAT offers you a truly meaningful experience.
May 11 – May 18 2020
September 28 – October 5 2020
Jijona, Spain (30 minutes from Alicante)
Reconnect with yourself and nature
It’s fair to say that us people, living in the Western world, kind of have lost our true connection with nature. That while we are part of it, but we tend to forget that sometimes. Fortunately more and more people are waking up and looking for ways to reconnect and take better care of our planet. That’s where our ROOTREAT comes in. Through yoga, meditation, personal energetic sessions, workshops, a moon ceremony, delicious vegan meals, hikes through nature, our animals and of course loads of you-time, we help you to reconnect with your true self and mother nature.
Even more special, this retreat takes place during a new moon phase. New moons are all about new (small or big) beginnings. It’s the best time to set new intentions. On top of that, autumn is a beautiful season to start prepping for new year (just like nature does). Let go of de bad, unnecessary and negative, and focus on the good, new and positive. This retreat takes place on our mountain situated eco-glamping Finca Les Coves.
Check Finca Les Coves on Instagram, to paint a more detailed picture of this little paradise.
What makes this retreat one of a kind?
- Our retreat is not ‘just’ a holiday. We aim to offer a very very complete package so you will go home a truly meaningful experience richer.
- You’ll get a lot of personal attention from our coaches and hosts. (one-on-one sessions).
- You’ll sleep in stylish glamping accommodations, like a cave villa, a Scandinavian cabin or a authentic Spanish cottage. Which al have priceless mountain views!
- Finca Les Coves is all about the details. That’s something we follow through on when it comes to our accommodations, table settings, food, etc. You will see!
- You’ll get unlimited cuddles and unconditional love from our dogs and piggies.
‘Into the nature I go, to lose my mind and find my soul’
This retreat is for you, if…
- If you are not necessarily a tree hugging kind of person, but are open to new experiences and unexpected point of views
- If you want to experience a more ‘slow’ way of living.
- If you are looking for a deeper connection with yourself (and thus with nature).
- If you want to meet like minded people.
- If you are an advanced or beginning yogi (we encourage beginners to join!)
- If you want to recharge before winter starts.
Example of a day’s program
- 8.15 Smoothie
- 8.30 Vinyasa Yoga Class
- 9.45 Vegan Breakfast Buffet
- 10.30 – 13.30 Free time and/or personal energetic session or tarot card reading
- 13.30 – 14.30 Vegan Lunch
- 15.00 – 16.30 Ayurveda Workshop
- 16.30 – 19.00 Free time to chill & write in your journal
- 19.00 – 20.30 Vegan Dinner
- 20.30 – 21.30 Hatha Yoga
Included in the price
- Glamping accommodation
- 2 yoga sessions a day
- Personal energetic session
- Personal tarot card reading
- Vegan breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Use of yoga mats & towels
- Full moon ceremony
- Ayurveda Workshop
- Personal Moon Book
- Natural Bodylotion & Bodyscrub workshop
- Eco Living Workshop
- Notebook & Necklace with a gemstone personally selected for you
- 2 Hikes combined with floral offering
- Free transfer from and to the airport
Not included in the price
- Flight ticket (recommended airport Alicante)
- Optional massage
Price will be soon available
* You will have a private room and share the bathroom with max 2 other people
Ready to make a reservation?
We have room for 16 people in total. If you want to be sure of a spot, don’t wait for too long to make a reservation.
For bookings send an email to email@example.com. Specify your preferred accommodation on your booking and it will be assigned in order of reservation. After you have made your reservation, you make a down payment of 300 euro. The rest of the amount you pay upon arrival.